3. Each student is given a library card which has to be deposited with the librarian on taking a book. The card will be given back when the book is returned.
4. Book taken out by the students shall not be retained for more than 15 days from the date of issue. If the due date falls on a holiday the book must be returned on the next working day. Books taken out before the commencement of vacations must returned not later than the third working day after re-opening of the college.
5. Any book may be recalled any time even if the period of loan has not expired.
6. Failure to return the books on the due date entails of 50 Ps per day of delay for each book.
7. All such fine should be paid to the Librarian and receipt there to should be obtained and kept.
8. Failure to pay library fines or failure to return the books within the due date by a student entails loss of privilege to borrow any more book from the library till the over due books are returned and all dues are cleared.
9. The librarian shall send to the Principal every month a list of students who have incurred Library fees during that month together with a statement of book overdue from students for necessary action.
10. Marking on book in ink or pencil, spoiling damaging, binding, underlining of passage, writing or remarks etc. on the leaves of the books or on illustrations, tearing off pages, pictures etc., are punishable by heavy fines.
11. If any book is lost, damage or mutilated the borrowers shall be required to replace the book or pay such compensation as may be fixed by the Principal.
12. If books belonging to a set or series are lost or damaged and a new volume is not separately available, the damaged shall be required to replace the whole set or series.
13. Before leaving the counter, borrowers shall examine the books taken by them and point out any mutilations on damages in any book to the librarian and have these defects etc., noted in the book and initiated by him. Otherwise the borrowers will be held responsible for any damage or mutilation observed later.
14. It shall be the duty of the librarian and his staff examine the books returned by the borrowers and take immediate action in all cases of mutilation or damage.
15. The transfer or sub lending of books is strictly prohibited.
16. All those who enter the library should sign in the day
Regulation regarding Reading Room
1. The Papers and periodicals lying on the table shall nor be removed from the reading room or from the place allotted for each.
2. Reading aloud and taking in the reading room strictly forbidden.
3. Any loss or damage will have to be paid for by the person responsible for it.
4. Umbrellas; handbags and other personal belonging including books must be left out side before entering the reading room.
5. Students should leave the reading room five minutes before the closing time